Morning all!

This is the one that we use.  Modify as you wish!

Loreta

Loreta Paniccia

Coordinator, Tutoring Program
Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction
Club Advisor, International Student Organization
SUNY Broome Community College
1017 Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13902
607-778-5162

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 1:03 PM Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Does anyone have a tutor observation form they would be willing to share?  I will be starting observations of my tutors as part of their evaluations each semester, but have no clue where to start on a form.

Thanks, all.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

Assistant Director- Campus Tutoring Services

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

If you’d like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.

Schedule an appointment with me

Follow the AAC on Instagram- @theaac_atabac