Hello Rebecca,

I could only find our Peer Observation form (attached), but when I observed tutors as their supervisor, I would use a similar form/template (with more space for my notes/comments/feedback).  The form evaluates the tutor's performance in terms of tutoring cycles.  I share this feedback with tutors shortly after the observation and again in their formal semester/annual evaluation.

I hope this helps provide some ideas, and I look forward to seeing what other programs are using.

Take care,

--
Brett Gray
Assistant Director - Learning Support Initiatives

Pronouns:  he/him/his

Analytical - Connectedness - Context - Input - Intellection