From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rebecca Cofer
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: observation form needed

Does anyone have a tutor observation form they would be willing to share?  I will be starting observations of my tutors as part of their evaluations each semester, but have no clue where to start on a form.

Thanks, all.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

Assistant Director- Campus Tutoring Services

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

If you’d like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.

Schedule an appointment with me

Follow the AAC on Instagram- @theaac_atabac