Hey All,

I'm writing to introduce you to Sweta, who is a graduate student at
Purdue University.

Sweta would like to do a comparative case study of the structure and
rhetoric of pre- and post-disaster social networks in Nepal and Puerto Rico.

Specifically, Sweta has the following questions:

   1. What is the best method by which Sweta could collect pre- and
   post-disaster data on social media?
   2. I know collecting data from Twitter is relatively easy to capture,
   but do any of you have any experience collecting data on other social
   media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)?
   3. What is the easiest to learn and use social network analysis (SNA)
   tool for analyzing relational structures on social media?

I truly appreciate your help and advice, and I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Thanks,
Yosem