Out of curiosity, is anyone aware of any quality social network analysis trainings or workshops that are available online? (I’m already familiar with the MOOC offerings). Every time I see an email advertising a workshop I’m hoping it will be something I can manage to attend, but no dice so far.

Alternately, I’m curious if there are any faculty or experts who would be interested in being part of workshop like this? Or fellow students and lifelong learners who’d want to attend? I’m happy to help do the legwork to scope out this idea and make something like this happen.

Best,

Bruce

For what it’s worth, it’s not a matter of cost. It’s time and location. I have two babies under two years old and currently living in the Middle East, so it’s generally quite difficult to manage (along with my research).

--
Bruce Haupt

Oman Mobile: +968 9271-7080
U.S. Mobile: +1 307-201-6817