***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Some members may be interested in this workshop in Sydney (sorry for cross-posting): https://www.analyticsworkshops.com/home
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.
Date: 26-28 June 2019
This hands-on workshop includes lectures, tutorials, group problem solving, and discussions on creating value with big data analytics. The seminar discusses both structural (sales and financial) and nonstructural data (tweets and networks) tools, techniques, and strategies.
What is covered?
1. Business Analytics
2. Social Media Analytics
3. Marketing Analytics
4. Location Analytics
5. Financial Analytics
6. Network Analytics
7. Search Engine Analytics
8. Text Analytics
9. Analytics-Business Alignment
10. Data Security and Privacy
: R, Matlab, NodeXL, SPSS, etc. Specifics
- Where: The University of Technology Sydney, Thomas room, UTS Building 10 Level 7, 235 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia.
- When: 26-28 June 2019
- Who: Academics, students, researchers, business owners, managers, executives, and consultants, etc.
- Seats: Seats are limited. First come, first serve basis.
- Layout: Round-table sessions followed by Hands-on exercises. Please bring your own device.
- Atmosphere: Warm, friendly, and collegial!
- Registration Deadline: Early Bird: 31st March 2019; Late: 31st May 2019
Early bird registration is now open: https://www.deepdigital.co.nz/events-1/creating-value-with-analytics-2019