Dear Faculty and Students, this talk might be of interest to many of you

From: TCD Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 2:00 PM
To: Carton de Grammont,Paloma <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tropilunch 2/12/19

If you cannot see the image below, please go to the

Tropilunch's page for a PDF version of this flyer.

We want to invite you to join us for an afternoon Coffee after Tropilunch where we can connect and strengthen our TCD student community.

The idea is to create a space where we can talk about whatever comes up, like continuing Tropilunch discussions, chat about life as a graduate student, plan future events and etc.

We do hope to see you there later today

TCDsg

FacebookTwitterYouTube

Center for Latin American Studies | 319 Grinter Hall, PO Box 115530, Gainesville, FL 32611-5530