A UFIRST update will be applied Friday, February 8, 2019 at
5:30pm. The system will be available again Friday, February 8 at 10:30pm.
This update will implement a variety of minor bug fixes including:
1. Fixes issue that prevented completed ad-hoc reviews from falling off of the reviewer’s Inbox Do list (Agreement module only).
2. Fixes issue that caused a modification error if at least two brand new allocations were added to a newly created project, while requesting a date extension mod (Award Mod module only).
3. With appropriate permissions, can now group delete ad hoc reviews instead of one at a time.
4. Additional help text updates.
This update will also add one significant enhancement impacting the ‘International’ questions on the Proposal Descriptors page of the Proposal module (question 3.0 on page 3.0). The current list of 8 questions will be consolidated into 5 more focused questions, with an additional brand new question regarding embargoed countries. If the answer is yes to any of these, you will be required to provide additional details.
Important information regarding proposals in flight on Friday night:
1. Any proposal in Draft, Department Review, Pending Proposal Team Response, or Cost Share Review state will require all parts of the question on page 3.0 question 3.0 to be answered before the proposal can be submitted to DSP.
2. Any proposal in Core Office Review but not yet submitted to the sponsor will be able to be submitted without DSP returning it to the department or unit for a refresh.
If you have questions or concerns, please email [log in to unmask].
Associate Director of Electronic Research Administration
UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA
Division of Sponsored Programs | Office of Research
207 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
P: 352-294-2216 | [log in to unmask]