[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Memorandum

March 25, 2019

UF Associate Deans, Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff

Judy Traveis
Assistant Dean for Administration
UF Graduate School

RE:

UF Graduate School Recruitment Strategies Survey

To provide better support in recruiting doctoral students, the Graduate School would like you to take a short online survey, so we can gain perspective on how colleges and departments handle recruitment to their doctoral programs.

If you are not involved in recruiting doctoral students to your program, please forward this request to the coworker who handles those efforts.

To take the survey, please click on this link:

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7VbmsAutENuXWdf

Thank you for your cooperation. We appreciate your participation and value your feedback, which will help us refine the Graduate School's strategies for supporting doctoral student recruitment.

If you have any questions or need more details, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.