Hello to all,

We will begin a search for a Writing Center Coordinator within a few weeks.  I am in the process of developing interview questions.  We first conduct a phone interview and then invite the strong candidates for in-person interview.  I would appreciate input on what questions to ask for phone or in-person interview.

Thanks in advance.

Anna Cortese
Director, Integrated Academic Support Services
Office of Student Success
Delaware State University
E: [log in to unmask] | O: 302.857.6387 | F: 302.857.6386
1200 N. DuPont Highway, Dover, DE 19901 | desu.edu