Colleagues:

The Pennsylvania/New Jersey regional CRLA conference is next week! The conference will be held on Friday, March 15th  8:30am-3:30pm at Northampton Community College in Bethlehem, PA. The deadline for registration is Friday, March 8th.  To register, click here. Please share with other interested professionals, even if they are not yet involved with our chapter (yes--even if you live/work outside of our region, we would be happy to have you join us!).

The conference will feature a keynote address from Dr. Christine Harrington, author of Student Success in College: Doing What Works! and assoc. professor in the Department of Education Leadership at New Jersey City University.

Additional information about registration and hotel accommodations can all be found on our website at: https://sites.google.com/site/crlaofpanj/home.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Signore, MA

Director, Center for Learning and Academic Success Services

Drexel University

Center City Campus:

245 N. 15th Street, MS 526

New College Building, Suite 1602