Happy Friday Everyone- if your institution uses Examsoft and test items can be tagged for Bloom’s Taxonomy, I’d love to converse with you.  We have Examsoft and just recently found out that Examsoft has that capability. My goal is to link it to possible learning outcomes and I have a meeting in early April in which I want to further explain why its to our benefit in assisting students in refining how they study and how they learn. I utlize the ExamSoft reports quite a bit with students, but only seeing the topics of items they’re missing isn’t enough.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Schedule a Meeting with Me on Symplicity

Leslie Perkins, M.S.
Academic Counselor, Academic Support and Success Center
College of Osteopathic Medicine

(434) 582-2832

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971