Hi all,

Happy Monday!  I find myself needing to develop a training for adjunct faculty teaching intermediate and college algebra on how to use in-class support (embedded tutors, TAs, etc.) to create a more active learning environment in the classroom.  I’m hoping someone has a handout, manual, or training agenda they might be willing to share.

Thanks!

Michele

Michele Costabile Doney, M.S.Ed.

(she/her/hers)

Director, Student Academic Consulting Center & Immersion Programs

NCLCA Learning Center Leadership Certification Level Three

Baruch College, CUNY

55 Lexington Avenue, Box B2-116

New York, NY 10010

646-312-4833

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">