Good afternoon everyone- we’re looking to review and revise our interview questions and provide a scoring rubric with the questions for interviewers. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Schedule a Meeting with Me on Symplicity

Leslie Perkins, M.S.
Academic Counselor, Academic Support and Success Center
College of Osteopathic Medicine

(434) 582-2832

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971