I'd love to know more about this too! Following.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 1:54 PM Sarah Sanders <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Afternoon,

We have a large number of student-athletes (58%) at our university. A large portion of those student-athlete are required to earn study hall hours through our learning center. I want to ensure that we are offering the services that our student-atheletes need.  Do any of you have a survey geared towards student-athlete?

Thank you,
Sarah

Sarah Sanders, M.A.Ed, M.S.

Director of the Center for Academic Student Achievement

(0) 731-352-4033   (c) 731-393-9211

325 Cherry Ave., McKenzie, TN 38201

BethelU.edu  |  Facebook  |  Twitter YouTube  |  Instagram

Bethel University Confidentiality Agreement

The information transmitted in this electronic mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and /or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. Although Bethel has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are present in this message, Bethel cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message.

Loren Kleinman, M.A., Director
Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
University Writing Center (UWC)
Drew University | 36 Madison Ave | Madison, NJ 07940
Make an appointment for writing support here.
Visit our site here
Visit our LibGuide here
Phone: 973-408-3235 |
drew.edu