Good afternoon,

Does anyone have experience providing tutoring to an off-site location that isn’t a full campus? For example, we have a couple of accelerated nursing programs which provide all of their courses at a location about 45 minutes from our main campus. The students are able to attend all of their classes in the one building. I’m wondering, if you do provide tutoring to a satellite location such as this, how training works, as well as supervision and evaluation/observation. What would you say are the biggest challenges and how do you manage oversight from a distance.

Thanks for any advice!

Jenai

JENAI KELLEY BROWN CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Coordinator for Tutoring