From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jenai Arnetia Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Providing tutors for a satellite program

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have experience providing tutoring to an off-site location that isnít a full campus? For example, we have a couple of accelerated nursing programs which provide all of their courses at a location about 45 minutes from our main campus. The students are able to attend all of their classes in the one building. Iím wondering, if you do provide tutoring to a satellite location such as this, how training works, as well as supervision and evaluation/observation. What would you say are the biggest challenges and how do you manage oversight from a distance.

Thanks for any advice!

Jenai

JENAI KELLEY BROWN CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Coordinator for Tutoring
Academic Success Center
864.656.6216
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.clemson.edu_asc_&d=DwIF-g&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=opf8fvQGLUg1_sWZ_IzxgdlQsAHUU5Y1_o5yCPHfyNA&s=qyQb_hkDLVZqqGOSQ5aO7DAJUi12IgXy4T1yYGZpkbM&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.clemson.edu_asc_&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=V0Eg5vnmfk1S7Ww3xIAwM5e3cG_5DIFU0sfiyqelWJg&s=D0FVX9r_1TK4R0z_19alE_isMb5YQo6qZyGPf3BVq44&e=>