Hi Calla,

We are on semester system, so our class runs for 15 weeks. Also, this class is mandatory for students returning from academic dismissal. However, we have had great success with it, and these topics work well for probationary students too.

Don

Donald M. Pearl, Ph.D.

Director, Center for Academic Success

Georgia Institute of Technology

Clough Commons, 283K

404.894.1951

http://www.success.gatech.edu/

Stay updated!

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

/Users/sdow3/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_804976977       /Users/sdow3/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1868232599