Colleagues-

The College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) is meeting in New Orleans this fall (Oct. 30-Nov.2). I hope you’re planning on joining us.

After sessions end each day, you’ll be able to walk to Bourbon Street, shop on Canal Street, stroll through the Garden District, and eat some really good food.

We think you’re going to have a really great time in New Orleans. We have some really interesting tours set up.

If you would like to submit a proposal then you will want to do so before the end of the day on Monday, April 1. Please go to http://www.crla.net/proposals/openconf.php to submit your proposal.

Looking forward to reading your proposal,

Kathy Stein

CRLA 2019 Conference Chair

Dr. Kathy Stein

Executive Director of Student Success

Director of the Academic Center for Excellence

Professor of English

President of the Faculty Assembly

President-Elect of the College Reading and Learning Association

Sul Ross State University

Ferguson Hall 214B   C-132

432-837-8770

[log in to unmask]" alt="CRLA_2019_Conference_Graphic_FA">