We use Google Voice to text students individually for various reasons.  It works great!  You can login from any device.  I usually have it open in browser throughout the day for communicating with students.

Meigan Karraker (she/her/hers)

Assistant Director | Academic Success & Disability Services

University Advisor | Delta Kappa Psi

Student Development Center | Armacost Library

P) 909.748.8484 | F) 909.335.5297 | E) [log in to unmask]

Make an appointment with a tutor

[log in to unmask]" alt="::::::01 Logos:University of Redlands:Style 1:Redlands_Style1_RGB.eps">

1200 East Colton Avenue l PO Box 3080 Redlands, CA l 92373