Good morning Learning Assistance community,

My colleagues and I have used remind.com to text student leaders (e.g. SI Leaders, Peer Mentors, Tutors, etc.) and students. You can set up groups/classes within the system, so you can send a mass text to everybody in that class or to particular individuals. It’s pretty easy to use, my students appreciated the text reminders, and it also helped keep track of my student roster from semester to semester.

Best,

Timurhan Vengco

Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction

The Learning Center, SSC-160

California State University, Long Beach

(562) 985-5686

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth." Muhammad Ali

[log in to unmask]" alt="igicon"> [log in to unmask]" alt="fbicon"> [log in to unmask]" alt="twittericon">