Pima Community College also implemented Multiple Measures this academic
year.  The MM link on the web page (below) details the Math, Reading, and
Writing combinations of criteria.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__pima.edu_new-2Dstudents_take-2Dassessments_index.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=sOh8cgJp_a6KITq1pFNHvb6F89iJIRAMepnaWfHKFE0&s=MNa_PLGB9sr3ojncdvkgQfJHzBbSoiBVqBmn4eFDQ-o&e=

Best wishes,
Diane

*Diane Miller*, M.Ed.
Advanced Program Manager-Academic Services
Chair-Staff Council, 2018-2019
Pima Community College-West Campus
p. 520.206.6072 | [log in to unmask]