Greetings!

Every semester our tutoring center struggles with whether to remain open during finals week.

Our data shows that very few students (under 20) use our center during finals, but we always close the writing center.

Do any of you keep your tutoring centers open during this week (tutoring for math, science, and humanities)? If so (or not), would you be willing to share your rationale?

Thank you so much!

Loren

--

Loren Kleinman, M.A., Director