Colleagues-

CRLA is meeting in New Orleans Oct. 30-Nov.2. I hope that you’re planning on attending.

If you’re able to attend CRLA, then please also plan on submitting a proposal. Proposals can be submitted at http://www.crla.net/proposals/openconf.php.

Our theme this year is Les Bon Temps: Celebrating Success. I look forward to reading about the great work you are doing with our students.

Proposals are due by April 1, 2019.

See you in in New Orleans!

Kathy Stein

Dr. Kathy Stein

Executive Director of Student Success

Director of the Academic Center for Excellence

Professor of English

President of the Faculty Assembly

President-Elect of the College Reading and Learning Association

Sul Ross State University

Ferguson Hall 214B   C-132

432-837-8770

CRLA_2019_Conference_Graphic_FA