From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Eileen Howell
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: question on testing and placement - community colleges

Good morning,

I've been asked to see if I can gather some information about placement testing.

Are there any community colleges who use multiple measures to place students in Math and English, that do not include placement testing such as essays or Accuplacer?

What are those measures?

Eileen Howell

Interim Director

Coordinator of Student Support Services

SUNY Sullivan

Dept. of Learning and Student Development

(NVRA registration site)

845-434-5750 x 4328