Loren,

We do stay open during finals week, and we continue to see students by appointment. Many of our English professors assign take-home final papers in lieu of final exams, and so we still see quite a few students (often at the last minute) who need help with papers. Also, our math, science, IT, and business tutors stay busy with students asking questions as they study for upcoming exams.

Of course, traffic gets lighter the further we get into the week, but we do generally stay busy.

Buddy

Thomas “Buddy” Shay, M.A.

(he/him/his)

Writing Coordinator