Hi Michele (and the listserv),

I have added to my regular ethics training having the tutors create an 11th code. They come up with really interesting ideas and the activity starts a great conversation.

~Justine

Justine Chasmar, Ph.D.

Director, Quantitative Reasoning Center

Assistant Professor

Center for Data, Mathematical, and Computational Sciences
Goucher College

Julia Rogers 143

1021 Dulaney Valley Road

Baltimore, MD 21204