Hi all,

Thank you for sharing your schedule formats! Our Tutoring Center is also
looking into changing how we display our tutor schedule to students. My
question for the group is this - has anyone gotten any feedback about the
readability/accessibility of their schedules, either from students or
accessibility advocates?

Thanks!
Adrienne
Adrienne Beebe