Hi all,

Thank you for sharing your schedule formats! Our Tutoring Center is also looking into changing how we display our tutor schedule to students. My question for the group is this - has anyone gotten any feedback about the readability/accessibility of their schedules, either from students or accessibility advocates?

Thanks!
Adrienne
Adrienne Beebe
Tutoring Services