From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Perkins, Leslie Lynette (College of Osteopathic Medicine)
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Interviews and Scoring Rubric

Good afternoon everyone- we’re looking to review and revise our interview questions and provide a scoring rubric with the questions for interviewers. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Schedule a Meeting with Me on Symplicity

Leslie Perkins, M.S.
Academic Counselor, Academic Support and Success Center
College of Osteopathic Medicine

(434) 582-2832

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971