Over the years, I have watched a lot of students (athletes) sitting like a lump in a chair, waiting to be able to leave. They were required to attend, and they were determined to not benefit from the experience. Count me in the camp of those strongly opposed to mandatory tutoring.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553