Chemeketa Community College has also implemented multiple measures for math (and writing, I believe) in the last year or two.

Adrienne Beebe
Tutoring Services
Chemeketa Community College
Northwest CRLA Chapter Treasurer

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:56 AM Miller, Diane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Pima Community College also implemented Multiple Measures this academic year.  The MM link on the web page (below) details the Math, Reading, and Writing combinations of criteria.

https://pima.edu/new-students/take-assessments/index.html

Best wishes,
Diane

Diane Miller, M.Ed.
Advanced Program Manager-Academic Services
Chair-Staff Council, 2018-2019
Pima Community College-West Campus
p. 520.206.6072 | [log in to unmask]