Greetings everyone,
As our office moves towards new models for supporting students, we are looking for research to support best practices in this work. Specifically, we'd like to read current research that has been done on retention and overall student success/support best practices. We have researched databases but are not finding much in the way of new/current work being done and published on this.
Does anyone have a go to resources, journals, authors, professional publications that you follow or would advise looking into?
Thank you,
Caitlin
Caitlin Finch, M.A. | Peer Support Coordinator | Calvin College
Office: SC 360 | E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | T: 616.526.7947
[Full color, horizontal]