Greetings everyone,

As our office moves towards new models for supporting students, we are looking for research to support best practices in this work. Specifically, we’d like to read current research that has been done on retention and overall student success/support best practices. We have researched databases but are not finding much in the way of new/current work being done and published on this.

Does anyone have a go to resources, journals, authors, professional publications that you follow or would advise looking into?

Thank you,

Caitlin

Caitlin Finch, M.A. | Peer Support Coordinator | Calvin College

Office: SC 360 | E: [log in to unmask] | T: 616.526.7947

Full color, horizontal