Marissa,

We offer tutoring over the summer here at GGC. To handle the drop in the number of students, tutors are limited to working 10 hours a week instead of the usual 19 (for professionals) or 25 (for peer tutors). We also offer tutoring online through Smarthinking, which comes out of our department’s budget.

Buddy

Thomas “Buddy” Shay, M.A.

(he/him/his)

Writing Coordinator