Hi Folks,

Are you interested in testing your theories using experiments? It’s much easier than you think! At Volunteer Science, we’ve been running experiments on social networks for more than a decade. We'll be sharing our experience in creating high-powered network experiments and recruiting participants at a workshop at Sunbelt 2019. If you've ever been interested in doing online experiments, now is the time to learn the tricks of the trade.

The first half of the workshop is the Design Session. There you will:

In the second, Build Session of the workshop, you will:

You do not have to attend both sessions. If you are not ready to code your own study, you can just attend the first half. If you’re just looking to take your human subjects research online, you can attend the second half.

Register Now! Discounts for early registration expire March 31st.  https://www.fourwav.es/view/717/info/. Ours is the workshop titled "Designing and Conducting Online Lab Experiments on Social Networks"

If you have any questions about the workshop, please contact Jason Radford at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

The Volunteer Science Team

--
Jason Radford
Doctoral Student, Sociology, University of Chicago