Early bird registration deadline is 31 March (this Sunday) for Sydney analytics workshop (sorry for cross and re-posting): https://www.analyticsworkshops.com/home
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to
Date: 26-28 June 2019
This hands-on workshop includes lectures, tutorials, group problem solving, and discussions on creating value with big data analytics. The seminar discusses both structural (sales and financial) and nonstructural data (tweets and networks) tools, techniques, and strategies.
What is covered?
1. Business Analytics
2. Social Media Analytics
3. Marketing Analytics
4. Location Analytics
5. Financial Analytics
6. Network Analytics
7. Search Engine Analytics
8. Text Analytics
9. Analytics-Business Alignment
10. Data Security and Privacy
: R, Matlab, NodeXL, SPSS, etc. Specifics
- Where: The University of Technology Sydney, Thomas room, UTS Building 10 Level 7, 235 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia.
- When: 26-28 June 2019
- Who: Academics, students, researchers, business owners, managers, executives, and consultants, etc.
- Seats: Seats are limited. First come, first serve basis.
- Layout: Round-table sessions followed by Hands-on exercises. Please bring your own device.
- Atmosphere: Warm, friendly, and collegial!
- Registration Deadline: Early Bird: 31st March 2019; Late: 31st May 2019
Early bird registration is now open: https://www.deepdigital.co.nz/events-1/creating-value-with-analytics-2019
Gohar Khan | Senior Lecturer of Digital Business | Undergraduate and Graduate Convenor for Digital Business | School of Management & Marketing | Faculty of Management | University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105 | Hamilton 3240 | New Zealand
| +64 7 838 4233 | [log in to unmask] | office: MSB.2.32D / Web: gfkhan.wordpress.com