***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
we are hosting a session on “Collaboration Networks” at the 4th European Conference on Social Networks EUSN 2019, September 9-12 in Zurich, Switzerland.
Please consider submitting your abstract to the session. Abstracts are limited to 500 words, not including the title, and should not contain references.
Abstracts can be submitted at https://www.eusn2019.ethz.ch/?page_id=173
Maria Prosperina Vitale, University of Salerno (Italy)
Giuseppe Giordano, University of Salerno (Italy)
Giancarlo Ragozini, University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
Collaboration networks attract a lot of attention in many scientific domains as they have a positive impact on the performance of complex systems. The session focuses on presenting methodological developments and novel applications related to the session topics. Special interest is on the analysis of collaboration networks in presence of multiplex, multimode and multilevel data structure, and on collaboration data extraction and empirical data collection.
Topics of the session might include, but are not limited to:
• Academic and scientific collaboration networks
• Analysis of collaboration networks in economics, cultural and social environments
• Community detection in collaboration networks
• Dynamics and evolution patterns of collaboration networks
• Empirical data collection
• Mixed methods for the analysis collaboration networks
We look forward to seeing you in Zurich!
Prosperina, Giancarlo & Pino