Hello,

I am looking for empirical social network research either conducted from an explicitly feminist perspective or examining the validity of feminist theory. Next best thing would be empirical network studies undertaken in the context of Queer, Postcolonial or Critical Race Studies.  I’m not interested in research on networks of feminists but rather at if and how  SNA has been deployed within or with respect to these disciplines. I’m basically interested in identifying any kind of nexus between empirical SNA and post-structuralist theory.

I am aware there was a SOCNET thread in 2002 listing social network research in gender studies but none of that seemed explicitly feminist and it is a bit dated now.

Thanks

Greg