Hello, UFACM!

This is our weekly update, where we keep you up-to-date on upcoming ACM events and happenings. Remember to join the Facebook page UF ACM to stay connected with us and catch even more opportunities!

Important Announcement! We are opening applications for directorship and software engineering positions. If you have an interest in any of the following positions, please select the associated link and take a few minutes to apply.  These applications will be closing on April 3rd.

Professional Director

Social Director

Software Engineer

Marketing Director

Thank you, and here are this week's upcoming events!

Friday Night Hacks

UF ACM

Friday, March 22nd, 7 - 10PM

Location: The Fishbowl

Come out to Friday Night Hacks this week to have some food, program, and meet some of the new ACM E-Board!

Escape Room Special Speaker! - Escape Key

UF GatorVR

Thursday, March 21st, 5:30 - 6:30PM

Location: MADE@UF Lab in Marston Basement

Escape Key is coming to speak at GatorVR and share how immersive escape rooms can be!

Problem Solving

UF Programming Team

Friday, March 22nd, 5:10- 6:00PM; Adanced Meeting

Friday, March 22nd, 6:15- 7:05PM; Beginner Meeting

Location: CSE E115

In each meeting we'll be looking at a problem and walking through the solution/technique to solve it!

Saturday Practice

UF Programming Team

Saturday, March 23rd, 12-2PM

Location: CSE E115

Updates posted on their Slack

Casual Coding

UF Open Source Club

Wednesday, March 20th, 5 - 7PM

Thursday, March 21st, 4 - 6PM

Location: Posted on their discord

Casual coding meetings where people can just drop by and work on projects.

GBM:DefNotC2

UF Student InfoSec Team

Thursday, March 21st, 5:30 - 6:30PM

Location: CSE 231

C2 refers to command and control. We will be going over how to abuse social media services for command and control, giving the C2 tool the ability to use the infrastructure of popular sites such as Twitter and Facebook! Want to see how it all comes together? Don't miss out!

Our WebsiteFacebook Page