Heads up, this is coming. I’ll write more when the evaluations are open.  This is UF guidance to faculty.

From: Salaried Faculty <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lewis,Lily R
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spring 2019 Faculty Evaluation Period Opens Saturday April 13th

Are your courses set up to be evaluated?[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="12" alt="http://aa.ufl.edu/media/aaufledu/faculty-update/2018/Spring-2019-course-evals.jpg" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">

The spring 2019 faculty evaluation period will be here soon with the opening date for most classes scheduled for Saturday, April 13th.  The evaluation period ends at midnight, on Friday, April 26th. Outlined below are some steps you can take to help make this evaluation period successful.

For more help on how to review your sections or how to monitor your real time response rates view the PDF located here: Evaluations Quick Reference Guide for Faculty.

If you have any questions or comments (positive or negative) about the evaluations system we would love to hear from you, contact us at [log in to unmask].