Hi all: I won't belabor the point right now .... You all know the evaluation portal is open, and that we have the goal of achieving at least 80% completed evaluations, and up to 100%. If 80% of the class completes the evaluations (which can include choosing to log in and entering non-response), everyone is awarded one bonus point to their final grade; 100% evaluation completion gets everyone two bonus points.

As of this typing, both classes are at 13%.

The url is http://evaluations.ufl.edu

Please get in touch with any questions or concerns, Michael

--

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Twitter: @MMarsiske