________________________________
From: Valle,Denis R
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:20 AM
Subject: UF stats courses

Hi,

We have attempted to compile an up-to-date list of the different stats courses at UF. The reason for this is that:
1)            there are many courses in the catalog that are not offered or are offered irregularly; and
2)            there are multiple stats courses offered by different departments and colleges that we are simply not aware of.

This updated compilation is available through the website https://ufstatscourses.shinyapps.io/shiny_tutorial/

As students prepare to enroll for Summer and Fall courses, please help spread the word to students and faculty within your department regarding this website.

I hope that you, your students and colleagues find this to be a useful resource.

Best,
Denis