Mark, thank you and you co-authors for your comprehensive paper on Psolidium species from Singapore. The paper is well illustrated with excellent photographs. I still need to compare it with the Psolidium species from the West Indian Ocean.

I am excited that you have not yet retired and wish you the best in your twilight years with many more papers appearing, I hope.

Ahmed

From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark O'Loughlin
Sent: 04 April 2019 02:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Psolidium paper

Greeting all

Please find attached a paper co-authored by my Singaporean colleague Helen Wong, my Malaysian colleague Joo Yong Ong, and me on two new Psolidium species from shallow Singapore waters.

The pdf is large and you may need to download the paper from the Raffles Bulletin site at: https://lkcnhm.nus.edu.sg/rbz/volume-67/

With best wishes to all

Mark

Peter Mark O'Loughlin