For SNA, I like 'Analyzing Social Networks' by Borgatti, Everett, and Johnson. It does a nice job of giving a broad overview of the field and explaining concepts. There are multiple tie-in examples with UCINET, for which the corresponding code and datasets are included with the (free) online study resources.

For digital humanities try checking out 'Bit by Bit' by Salganik (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.bitbybitbook.com_&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=Dq_oGRQHc1NyHLPZ5I6opd2PAxQeqHEtAH94AATAMqU&s=iqlK0aIG9rNPq5QKTald7ke1s9UdYqzTg48t-Yt3RE0&e=). That's listed as computational social science, not digital humanities, but you can check the full book out online to see if it meets your needs. I find it quite readable and easy to follow so it's hopefully good for young students as well.