Moses,

I’ll throw in a recommendation for my book, meant as an undergraduate level or 1st year masters level introduction to SNA.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amazon.com_Social-2DNetwork-2DAnalysis-2DApplications-2DMcCulloh_dp_1118169476&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=WuTJOOLk2jA1Y_KJduHnmRq5hbH5qP4DqMNzCSQX_CI&s=QXG_Vu7DjgYewn9eWAAgctsbfNXSHESznIz65aPrj9M&e=
The key feature of this book is that it provides step by step instructions on how to calculate common measures, which I find important for students to develop an understanding of limitations of SNA.  It reduces the panacea and helps them apply SNA more effectively.

Ian

Sent from my iPhone