***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Moses,

I’ll throw in a recommendation for my book, meant as an undergraduate level or 1st year masters level introduction to SNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Social-Network-Analysis-Applications-McCulloh/dp/1118169476
The key feature of this book is that it provides step by step instructions on how to calculate common measures, which I find important for students to develop an understanding of limitations of SNA.  It reduces the panacea and helps them apply SNA more effectively.

Ian

Sent from my iPhone