Hi Folks –

Registration is open for the 2019 Social Networks & Health workshop; May 13 – 17 in Durham North Carolina.

Registration is $150 for the week and covers lunch/coffee all week.  The workshop covers everything from data collection to SOAMs with lots of hands-on work throughout the week.

The event webpage is here:  https://dnac.ssri.duke.edu/social-networks-health-scholars-training-program-2019.php

The registration link is here: https://events.duke.edu/snh-2019

For our out-of-town visitors, we have a block of hotel rooms reserved at a very good rate at the Washington Duke Hotel (walking distance to the venue).  You can call the hotel reservations department at (919) 490-0999 and requesting

Social Networks & Health (Group ID: 757579) guest room block.

~OR~

Online: Guests may make reservations online using the following reservation booking link: Social Networks & Health

If you expressed interest in attending earlier *but have not actually registered* please do so now, as space is limited and we fill on first-come-first serve.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next month!

Jim & the DNAC Team…

James Moody

Robert O. Keohane Professor of Sociology

Founding Director, Duke Network Analysis Center

Duke University