Dear SOCNET members,

I am writing to let you know that I am currently editing an article collection (special issue) of the academic journal, Palgrave Communications, entitled “Quantitative methodologies: novel applications in the humanities and social sciences”.

Palgrave Communications is published by Palgrave Macmillan (part of Springer Nature), and is a fully open-access multi- and interdisciplinary journal that covers all fields of research within the social sciences and humanities.

You can find full details on this collection, including timeframes for submissions, here: https://www.nature.com/palcomms/for-authors/call-for-papers#quantitative

I would like to encourage you to consider the collection as an outlet for your future research.

If you would like to contribute a paper, or at least learn more, please respond to this message and the journal’s editorial team, CC’ed, will be in touch.

To give you flavour of how these article collections look when published, you can browse many here: https://www.nature.com/collections/kcxybrydfs

Please note that Palgrave Communications is a fully open access journal – published under a CC-BY license, and using an Article Processing Charge (APC) model. The journal recognises that some researchers do not receive funding to cover open access publication from their institution or funding body, and as such qualifying authors can apply for a discount or full waiver of the APC. The editorial team can provide more information if needed.

Should you have any questions about the journal or the collection please do let us know by contacting: [log in to unmask]. We would be delighted to consider papers from you or colleagues.

Best wishes,

Collection Editor, Palgrave Communications

www.nature.com/palcomms

Palgrave Macmillan | The Macmillan Campus | Trematon Walk | Wharfdale Road | London N1 9FN

Follow us on Twitter@PalCommsOA

Click here to learn about the top 5 reasons for publishing with us!

Palgrave Communications, published by Palgrave Macmillan, is a fully open-access, online journal publishing peer-reviewed academic research across the full spectrum of the humanities and social sciences.

Palgrave Macmillan publishes award-winning research that changes the world across the humanites, social sciences and business for academics, professionals and librarians. We offer authors and readers the very best in academic content whilst also supporting the community with innovative new formats and tools. Palgrave Macmillan is part of the Springer portfolio, published by Springer Nature, one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers.

박주용 드림.