Hi folks, as you may know, we have recently updated the INSNA website (insna.org). It’s way better than what we used to have but we are still using stock photos that are kind of cheesy and not particularly networky. (see below). If you would contribute some of your own diagrams, we would very much appreciate it. Because of copyright issues, we prefer not to grab things from the net and then have to track down authors and get permissions.

Please send submissions to [log in to unmask].

Thanks

Steve.

Stephen P. Borgatti

Paul Chellgren Endowed Chair and Professor

Dept. of Management

Gatton College of Business and Economics

University of Kentucky